Terms and Conditions of website
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”, “terms”) carefully before using www.lightningok.com website (“website”, “service”) operated by Lightning Communications LLC (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Conditions of use: By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to stop using the website accordingly. Lightning Communications only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
Age restriction: You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this website. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you may legally adhere to this Agreement. Lightning Commuinications assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
Intellectual property: You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of Lightning Communications its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the [company name]’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant Lightning Communications a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact the company in order to come to an agreement.
User accounts: As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address them accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Applicable law: By using this website, you agree that the laws of the [your location], without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between [company name] and you, or its business partners and associates.
Disputes: Any dispute related in any way to your use of this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court Lightning Communications and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify [company name] and its affiliates and hold Lightning Communications harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Limitation on liability: Lightning Communications is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
Lightning Communications reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement at any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between Lightning Communications and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
2. Identifying Purposes We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
3. Consent Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
4. Limiting Collection The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. [If applicable, include a description of any parties with whom you may share Personal Information.]
6. Accuracy Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding Customer Information Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
8. Openness We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
9. Customer Access Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your
Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
- Lightning Communications LLC,
- P.O. Box 850957
- Yukon, Oklahoma
Returns Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges: We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at Lightning Communications with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to: Phone: 405-353-2400 Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Option 2 – Refunds Permitted: We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable. To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at Lightning Communications, 405-353-2400.